Don’t see the right window size, no worries. We can custom make ANY size. Please fill out this form and we will follow-up with you within 24 hours.
Tips for Measuring your windows for the Campus Safety Shade Window Shades:
1. Please provide the dimensions of the window glass (W x L).
2. When measuring the doors/windows, be sure you are looking at it from where the shade will be installed (usually inside the room), rather than from the other side.
3. Look above the window to see if there are 2 inches of clearance for the shade to attach. If not, just let us know how much clearance you have and we will work to find a solution.
4. Look below the window and determine if there are any obstructions that would keep the shade from deploying properly. Some obstructions we commonly see are: Crash bars Door handles Floor Window Ledge
5. If there are any obstructions above or below the window, please make sure to take a picture and provide measurements of the window glass (W x L) and we will work with you to find a solution.
6. All Custom Shades orders are non-retunable or refundable.