Nightlock® Lockdown 2 can withstand tremendous force. On a conventional door, an intruder or active shooter can break a door window, reach in, and gain access to the door knob lever to open the door. With the Nightlock Lockdown at the floor level, it is out of reach.
The NIGHTLOCK® LOCKDOWN 2, barricades utilizing the door frame and works on outward swinging, wood doors only, (NO METAL DOORS) with hollow metal door frames.
• No floor mounting required.
• Simply add this safety device to any existing door
• Can withstand tremendous force.
• Both style locking handles come with a supplied wall box.
• No need to replace existing hardware
• One time solution
• Lockdown in seconds
• Easy to install
The NIGHTLOCK® LOCKDOWN 2’s locking handle can be stored in a convenient location in the classroom by the teacher. A Wall Box is provided with each unit and can be positioned anywhere in the room for quick access to the handle in case of a lockdown event. The handle is red for easy visual locating. Most schools prefer positioning near the door or at the teacher’s desk.
- Overall dimensions: Length Varies x 2-5/8″ width x 4-3/4″ height
- Door Plate: 4-3/4″ length x 1-3/4″ width x 5/8″ thick
- Locking Handle: Varies per Model
- Made of solid, extruded 6000 series structural Aluminum
- Anodized finish for durability
NOTE: All though codes vary from State to State. You must obtain approval to use and install a Door Barricade Device from your local code officials or Fire Marshall.
Return Policy: Subject to a 20% restocking fee on all returned items. Customer must pay return shipping charges. Install Policy: Nightlock can provide professional installation anywhere in the Continental US. Nightlock is not responsible for failure or damage resulting from the installation by customer or third-party installer.
This product is covered by one or more patents, including U.S. Patent No. 8,894,110