Nightlock® Lockdown comes complete with easy instructions, Wall Storage Box, matching screws and plastic anchors for mounting on ceramic tile, marble or concrete floors.
NIGHTLOCK® Lockdown can withstand tremendous force. On a conventional door, an intruder or active shooter can break a door window, reach in, and gain access to the door knob lever to open the door. With the Nightlock Lockdown at the floor level, it is out of reach.
- Overall dimensions: 4-1/8″ length x 5-1/2″ width x 4-1/2″ height
- Floor Plate: 5-1/2″ length x 2-1/4″ width x 3/8″ thick OR
- Floor Plate: 5-1/2″ length x 2-1/4″ width x 1/8″ thick
- Door Plate: 5-1/2″ length x 2-5/8″ width x 7/16″ thick
- Locking Handle: 3-3/4″ length x 3/4″ width x 4-3/8″ height
- Made of solid, extruded 6000 series structural Aluminum
- Anodized finish for durability
• Simply add this safety device to any existing door
• Can withstand tremendous force.
• Both style locking handles come with a supplied wall box.
• No need to replace existing hardware
• One time solution
• Lockdown in seconds
• Easy to install
The NIGHTLOCK® LOCKDOWN’s locking handle can be stored in a convenient location in the classroom by the teacher. A Wall Box is provided with each unit and can be positioned anywhere in the room for quick access to the handle in case of a lockdown event. The handle is red for easy visual locating. Most schools prefer positioning near the door or at the teacher’s desk.
This product is covered by one or more patents, including U.S. Patent No. 8,894,110