Nightlock® Lockdown 1 comes complete with easy instructions, Wall Storage Box, matching screws and plastic anchors for mounting on ceramic tile, marble or concrete floors.
NIGHTLOCK® Lockdown 1 can withstand tremendous force of 2,000lbs on a door that open into the room & 1,600lbs. of on doors that open out of the room. On a conventional door, an intruder or active shooter can break a door window, reach in, and gain access to the doorknob lever to open the door (even with security mesh wire). With the Nightlock Lockdown 1 at the floor level, it is out of reach.
- Overall dimensions: 4-1/8″ length x 5-1/2″ width x 4-1/2″ height
- Floor Plate: 5-1/2″ length x 2-1/4″ width x 3/8″ thick OR
- Floor Plate: 5-1/2″ length x 2-1/4″ width x 1/8″ thick
- Door Plate: 5-1/2″ length x 2-5/8″ width x 7/16″ thick
- Locking Handle: 3-3/4″ length x 3/4″ width x 4-3/8″ height
- Made of solid, extruded 6000 series structural Aluminum
- Anodized finish for durability
• Meets UL 10C Testing for Fire-Rated Doors
• Releasable from outside the room with Special Device
• Simply add this safety device to any existing door
• Can withstand tremendous force
• Both style locking handles come with a supplied wall box
• No need to replace existing hardware
• One time solution
• Lockdown in seconds
• Easy to install
The NIGHTLOCK® LOCKDOWN One’s locking handle can be stored in a convenient location in the classroom by the teacher. A Wall Box is provided with each unit and can be positioned anywhere in the room for quick access to the handle in case of a lockdown event. The handle is red for easy visual locating. Most schools prefer positioning near the door or at the teacher’s desk.
NOTE: All though codes vary from State to State. You must obtain approval to use and install a Door Barricade Device from your local code officials or Fire Marshall.
Return Policy: Subject to a 20% restocking fee on all returned items. Customer must pay return shipping charges. Install Policy: Nightlock can provide professional installation anywhere in the Continental US. Nightlock is not responsible for failure or damage resulting from the installation by customer or third-party installer.
This product is covered by one or more patents, including U.S. Patent No. 8,894,110